Monday, November 28, 2005

Family Schmitz

In July I posted the American Swastika. My ideas on the topic stem from years of reading on various characters and consistently finding many of the thugs have been connected for generations. Recently snooping around on Joseph E. Schmitz and family background it reminded me again of the previous swastika post.

Joseph is the son of John Schmitz (1930-2001). John was a congress critter so conservative he considered Reagan and Nixon liberals. John is also the father of Mary Kay Letourneau, the woman who loved and had babies by her 12 y/o student. He's also the father of the "infant boy treated at an Orange County hospital for having hair tied so tightly around his penis that it was almost severed. The baby was placed in protective custody, and the court demanded that the baby's father step forward. It turned out that Schmitz, a purported defender of family values, was the father." This scandal effectively ended his political career.

John's other son, John P., served as deputy counsel for GWH Bush when Poppy was VP and president. Son Joseph E. was nominated by GW Bush to be the Inspector General of the Department of Defense (DoD) on June 18, 2001. The Senate confirmed him on March 21, 2002. On September 13, 2005 Joseph E. Schmitz became Chief Operating Officer and General Counsel for The Prince Group. The Prince Group is parent company of Blackwater.

Joseph, as his father and brother, has an obsession with all things Germanic. He has a "thing" for Baron von Steuben. He writes that Ben Franklin recruited Steuben in 1777 from the latter's post-Prussian Army position as "Hofmarschall" (Lord Chamberlain) of a small Hohenzollern principality in what is now Southern Germany, how could anyone have envisioned the enduring legacy of this first effective American Inspector General: "integrity, knowledge, and loyalty to conscience"? The Steuben family motto, Sub Tutela Altissimi Semper - (translated, Under the Protection of the Almighty Always), might have fore-shadowed the legacy of this German-American patriot whose monument graces the park across from the White House."

According to some Joseph Schmitz even replaced the official inspector general’s seal in offices nationwide with a new one bearing the Von Steuben family motto. The LA Times wrote (link no longer available) that Schmitz "slowed or blocked investigations of senior Bush administration officials, spent taxpayer money on pet projects and accepted gifts that may have violated ethics guidelines, according to interviews with current and former senior officials in the inspector general’s office." As IG of the DoD Schmitz job was to investigate fraud, waste, abuse of funds, etc. but he never found those billions missing in Iraq or the Pentagon.

Joseph's list of credits include :
Special assistant to Attorney General Ed Meese in 1987.
Inspector General at the Pentagon Mar-2002 to Sep-2005.
Blackwater International. Blackwater CEO for the Prince Group 2005.
Baker Botts law firm.
Federalist Society.
Knights of Malta 1999.
US English foundation (may be a racist org.)
German Ancestry of course.

Baker Botts is the 165 year old Texas law firm, now "serving the world." I've an old book or two detailing the Baker Botts and Bush ties, to oil, to elections, etc. You'll find the firm and families and cronies go way back.

Finally, I stumbled upon Dave Emory website who has connected dots of the Underground Reich,” 9/11, Prescott Bush Sr., and Joseph E. Schmitz, etc. Any wonder the USA is in deep doodoo?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Intriguing reads, your two pieces and Emory's website.

Many people have more than alluded to a fourth reich in our midst. I don't doubt it for a second.

And you're unfortunately correct when you say in 'American Swastika' that if one could pass for white... Well I sure can "pass" LOL since me skin colour is white, and me eyes are the palest blue, (all accidents of birth of course) and some of the things I've heard from other whites is beyond incredulous; this happens with people who don't know me and start freely talking shit, assuming that I'm "one of them" because of my complexion. Big mistake! If, usually when, they find out that I broke that biggest of taboos and crossed the 'colour' line, it's fascinating to see how they squirm and try to "justify" their earlier comments. Hah!

Btw, just caught the movie Bulworth, again, the other night and I think something he said is fitting; paraphrased: We need to deconstruct all the races. Everybody fucks everybody else until we're all the same colour.

"Race mixers" like me and our offspring are those fokkers worst nightmare. LOL

I use the word race and racism as shorthand btw. But I know that there's really no racism, as there's only one human race. I prefer to call it bigotry, or self-hatred ;) Anyhoo...

And I confess that a time or twenty I've pissed off some white bigots by suggesting that we all come from a Black woman named Eve from deepest, darkest Africa. One guy, a former neighbour and friendly acquaintance nearly had a stroke when I said that to him. I actually thought his head would implode, so I let up. But, I did later write a poem in his "honour" yet never got the chance to give it to him as he moved before it was done. I also think that his white daughter and my 'mixed-race' son were becoming too close friends for his comfort. They were only 7 at the time! George didn't actually hate, as far as I could see, but he was so brainwashed and so frightened. Sad.

But, that line above wasn't my favorite from Bulworth. This is: You got to be a spirit, not a ghost! And a spirit needs a song.

Spoken by the mysterious old black man, who looked poor, possibly homeless, possibly senile or nuts, until you paid attention to what he was saying; who kept popping up in scenes without explanation or introduction. And who imo was THE pivotal character in this flick. He was a nobody, yet every man, he was from nowhere, yet everywhere; invisible yet visible, and seemingly omnipresent. He was our conscience, our spirit-guide.

Bigots just don't [yet] realize what they and we all really are; tragically they live as ghosts, not spirits. Pathetic really. I could almost pity them, if they didn't do much damage, and cause so much suffering. I feel varying degrees of pity and disgust towards them.

Watching that movie for the second or third time [I hadn't booked the old man before for whatever reason], helped me to re-cognize something I've long known, that there are mainly two kinds of souls on this planet, spirits and ghosts.

Music is the key... :)

Sorry for the long post. I was just inspired to write a little more today.

Peace and love to you and yours.

Write on dear Kate, write on..

amj

Kate-A said...

amj
Bulworth a good movie. I like the spiel where Berry speaks of the decimation of the manufacturing base in the inner cities which helped destroy the Black middle class. Agree with your take on the old man's spirit/ghost.

Appropriately we're shown what would become of a Bulworth kind of politician. I half expect, from watching events, that a new party will arise as trust erodes in the standard 2 parties, and our "new" party will silently come from the ranks of the swastikas; someone whose past and present are so scrubbed we'll think he/she a real life Bulworth.

Anonymous said...

Kate said:

I half expect... someone whose past and present are so scrubbed we'll think he/she a real life Bulworth.
--------

Creepy thought, but I could see that too. Whoever will be selected, s/he will be "lily" white; scrubbed "pure" to be sure.

I just noticed that Bulworth backwards is WorthBul. Worth Bull? Worth nada. hmmmm

Well, que sera sera. Time will tell, and only heaven knows.
amj

Kate-A said...

Haha, I hadn't noticed the name. Maybe it should have been L'lubfolluf. Full of bull, as politicians are.

[].ragko said...

Man, is the news in your country just about one family it sure seems that way sometimes.

I guess thats your point... but Jezzuz

Content © 2005-2020 by Kate/A.