Saturday, May 10, 2008

Elmo Terrorist

The Bowman family, of Lithia, Fla., said an Elmo doll belonging to their 2-year-old son, James, began to spout death threats towards him after they changed its batteries.

The Elmo Knows Your Name Doll started saying "Kill James!" in a sing-song voice, the site reports.

"It's not something that really you would think would ever come out of a toy," James' mother, Melissa, told the site. "But once I heard, I was just kind of distraught."

----Now, I'm not saying there's any connection but today I received these fotos from one of my sons, with the description that "Elmo hostage taking during our MOUT training (military operations in urban terrain). Basically I was taken hostage and taped up on a chair with IEDs strapped to it and an elmo doll holding a gun to my chest." But made me go hmmmmmmm.

No comments:

Content © 2005-2020 by Kate/A.