Monday, October 31, 2005

Find the Differences

Check this one out -- it took me awhile to find 2 before I gave up. There are 2 pictures almost identical to each other. You have to find 3 differences. You have to look close (look at the town). See how many you can find. Turn on your sound in order to hear the timer.

If you can find 3 differences, then (apparently) you are part of an elite group of individuals. This has been tested on 8.000 people, and only 19 people out of 8,000 found the 3 differences. There is no trick, all three differences exist. Click on the link:

Find 3 Differences in these 2 pics.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kate, you are a very VERY bad BAD girl! Luckily, I have a strong heart!
And a scary happy Halloween to you, too!
:D

XYBØRG said...

I swear to GOD....!!! A lesser man...

Kate-A said...

Haha. I had so much fun with that. Should have seen the grandkids last night with their little faces close to the screen, in their costumes, looking at that picture for the differences. ;)

Anonymous said...

Good one Kate. Three of us got a jolt! And I found that my middle age ticker is still in great shape.

Take care,annemarie j

Kate-A said...

Hi annemarie,
the email is telling me that I owe a few folks a new chair or at least to clean the one they were in. ;)

Content © 2005-2020 by Kate/A.