Friday, February 25, 2005

Let Me Finish

Fred Burks : "As a deep insider myself, I have independent confirmation of President Bush using an earpiece to assist him in communicating intelligently with others. I've worked as a contract Indonesian language interpreter with the US State Department for over 18 years. I first started interpreting at the presidential level in 1995 at a White House meeting for President Clinton and President Suharto of Indonesia with their top advisors." Bush's Interpreter Says Bush Uses Earpiece.

Burks has what might be considered tinfoil with websites on UFOs, feel good inspiration site, etc.

Currently Burks is fighting with the government over a Cuban vacation.. Maybe Burks is a sore loser? or maybe GW really does have a hand up, I mean a bug in his ear. Or maybe none of this is worth the post it's written in.

No comments:

Content © 2005-2020 by Kate/A.