Friday, April 21, 2006

DONATE NOW ! FUND MY DRIVE !

Kate/A/blog needs your financial support ! Donate now to keep Kate/A/blog honest. Please make a secure credit card donation to help me continue the fight against the forces of madness and to continue bringing you an alternative honest opinion.

If you like what I do, please help me do it !

Please use this page to make a secure online contribution by credit card. Your credit card information will be used only for this transaction through the Veri-Suckered secure online payment system. Kate/A/blog does not keep credit card information (for very long).

Kate/A/blog really really honestly is an independent website which receives no official funds. I depend on the generous donations of people like you to keep my server serving me pina coladas and to defray my steadily increasing costs.

While Kate/A/blog began as a labor of love, it has become a full-time job to convince folks to support me ! There is no minimum and certainly no maximum donation. Every nickle contribution makes a big difference, so please take a moment to help out (my lifestyle) !

Recurring Donations/Pledges - It's easy to support Kate/A/blog's work with a regular monthly donation. Many find it more convenient to have their credit card billed on a monthly basis. You can use the secure form below to do so.

For as little as $5 a month, your subscription will help keep Kate/A/blog online (shopping). Thanks ! Just click one of the buttons below and begin supporting independent opinionated Kate/A !

$5 every month - only 16¢ a day!
$10 every month - only 33¢ a day!
$390 every month - only $13 a day!
$200 every month - only $6.66 a day!
$273.30 every month - only $9.11 a day!
$27330.00 every month - only $911.00 a day!

Give now ! Only you can prevent Kate/A/blog from becoming a fakerblog backed by the CIA or other government acronym. Contributions to Kate/A/blog are not tax deductible because they will be used to influence friends (and purchase gas for my new Hummer). For more information about contributions, contact me kateakatea@excite.com (always happy to b.s. those who support me).

P.S. Again this quarter Kate/A/blog needs the usual $166,000 to stay up and running. Thanks for all you do. I couldn't live this way without your continued contribution.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not without merchandise you don't !!

Where's the bumper stickers? Where's the T-shirts?

Get real, sister. It's all about tie-ins now.

A Friend

Kate-A said...

Lol.
What would I do w/o a friend like you. Yes, yes, how could I have forgotten to add the tie-ins. Will get right on those.

Anonymous said...

Sold - Put me down for the $911.00 a day. How could I not, especially with the added patriotic tug of that number. Sheer marketing brilliance.

The check is in the mail. Really.

;-)

Content © 2005-2020 by Kate/A.