Monday, September 11, 2006

Row Your Boat

A young man in a small row boat is singing "Row, row, row, your boat, gently down the stream, merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily, life is but a dream."

God watches the man and wonders, "What would happen if I removed ¼ of his brain?" So God does. The man continues to sing, although somewhat slower "… row … row … row … your … boat … gently … down ... the … stream … merrily ... merrily … merrily …"

God wonders "What would happen if I removed ½ his brain?" So he does, and still the man rows and sings "……. row ……… row ……… row …….. your ……. boat ……. gently …….. down ……. the ……. stream ……. merrily ……. merrily ....... merrily ......."

God wonders "What if I removed all his brain?" So he does and the man sings - "Beeee all that you can beeee, join the Aaaaaarmy."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sending this to my son in Baghdad...they need a laugh!

Kathy F.

Kate-A said...

Kathy,
One of my sons told me that joke years and years ago when he was in ROTC. I always wondered why at the time he didn't see the truth in it. :)

Content © 2005-2020 by Kate/A.